tgtempolux is a Automix Temporary Crown & Bridge Material
tgtempolux is a self curing 10:1 premium bis acrylic temporary crown and bridge material. It has a top formulation with exemplary material properties due to a novel resin matrix, for high aesthetic short and long term provisionals.
Temporary crowns and bridges, temporary inlays and onlays, long term temporaries and temporary veneers.
- exceptional flexural strength, highest pressure and abrasion resistance;
- exactly fitted and unstressed due to the slightest polymerisation shrinkage;
- minimal polymerisation temperature during setting;
- defined elastic phase for reliable removal of the provisional;
- brilliant, translucent colours for an exceptional natural aesthetic and fluorescence even in different lighting conditions;
- absolutely colour stable for complete time of wearing, biocompatible, tasteless;
- colour-stable and publishable to a high shine, providing for a natural aesthetic. Its colouration can be individually adjusted, compatible with UV-light-polymerising composites;
- low polymerisation temperatures prevent pulpal and gingival irritation and damage;
- for direct application in Automix2 cartridge system, ideal mixing ratio of 10 : 1;
Cartridge 50ml/76gm, 10 mixing tips blue. Available in shades A 1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1