tgimplaCem is the most up-to-date developed luting cement, dual curing, semi-permanent, resin based occlusally stable specially developed for implant-retained restorations and all super structures such as crowns and bridges. tgimplaCem is suitable with all material combinations
- Passes through a plastic phase before final setting thus allowing easy, convenient &clean removal of excess cement.
- Very low displacement resistance and thus extremely low film thickness.
- Due to highly cross-linked, ductile polymer structure, high compressive strength andhermetic sealing are achieved
- Luted restorations are effortlessly removed without damage with standard devices(Crown Butler, Corona Flex).
- Excess material can easily be removed in large pieces (no crumbling) during plasticphase.
- Compatible with all conventional material combination, i.e.Zirconium and metalframeworks, ceramics, titanium.
- Antibacterial, eugenol-free, odourless and tasteless; natural opaque colour for screeningmetallic abutments.
Packing & Contents: 1×5 ml Syringe, 10 Tips