Flowable Light Cure Composite
tgflow is designed for use with Veneers, inlays and full coverage restorations.
Class III and V restorations, minimally invasive therapy, extended fissure sealing, deciduous teeth restorations, blocking out of undercuts, cervical erosions and abrasions, Class II restorations under composites (CbC-technique, Compomer bonded Composite)
- Highly publishable and excellent esthetic properties
- Excellent marginal adaptation
- High compressive strength
- Perfect flow behavior flowing easily into small defects and awkward shaped cavities thus requiring minimum manipulation
- Continuous Fluoride release
- Minimal invasive techniques and optimal consistency
Single Syringes: 2.3gm syringe in a smart clear plastic box.