EDTA Cream for Root Canal Cleaning and Preparation
- Root canal preparation with files and reamers
- Presence of calcifications in the canal
- Too narrow canals in posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
- Gel formula ready to use with supplied tips
- Water soluble
- Lubricates root canal and facilitates endodontic instruments penetration
- Makes shaping more efficient and easy
- High percentage content of EDTA making cleaning of smear layer and debris even easier and efficient.
Mode of Action
- Removal of organic substances by chelation (EDTA-Ca²).
- Easier filling due to its lubricating action.
- Excellent antibacterial effect.
- Produces the cleanest canal wall after smear layer removal
- tgChelCream 5.4ml (7.0gm) x 2, 10 disposable tips